Moses MujakachiHuman Resources Superintendent
- Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Politics and Administration (University of Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law (Conciliation and Arbitration) (University of Zimbabwe)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relations and Labour Studies (Zimbabwe Open University)
- Diploma in Training Management (Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe)
- Certificate in Labour Law (Stratways Management Consulting (Pvt) Ltd and National University of Science & Technology, Zimbabwe)
Moses is an Appointed Independent Arbitrator, a full member of the Institute of People Management of Zimbabwe (IPMZ), a former member of the Local Joint Committee (National Employment Council For the Commercial Sector Zimbabwe), a former Examiner of the Institute of Logistics and Transport Management (UK). Moses has over 25 years human resources management experience, having extensively worked in the Labour Contracting Industry (South Africa), Construction Industry, Security Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Clothing Industry, and the Public Service in Zimbabwe. He is currently studying for a Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management, with the Institute of People Management Zimbabwe.