Safety, Health & Environment
FC Platinum strives to maintain high Safety, Health and Environment management standards and aims to minimize its impact on the environment. We are also committed to positively contributing to sustainable environmental management through the following:
- The FC Platinum team has working knowledge of a business management system that complies with ISO14001: 2015 and OSHAS 18001: 2007 standards.
- Identification of all aspects and hazards, assessment of risks, impacts and opportunities pertaining to our business processes, activities and services and determining appropriate preventive and mitigating control measures.
- Prevention of risk of injury or ill health as a result of our activities and services.
- Use of environmentally acceptable products, minimizing waste generation and encouraging our business partners to do the same.
- Provision of an enabling environment for employees’ participation in workplace health promotion by integrating wellness programs and activities into the management of occupational health.
- Communicating and consulting our employees and stakeholders to enable their involvement and participation in the development and review of policy and operational procedures.