FC Platinum t/a FC Platinum Holdings is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in January 2014 with the aim of supporting sporting activities within the Midlands province. Consequently, the entire profits of the company are channeled to sporting initiatives, the primary beneficiary being FC Platinum (the football club).
FC Platinum Holdings partly funded the operations of FC Platinum (the football club) in 2014 and has been fully funding the football club since the 2015 Premier Soccer League season.
The company has operational divisions; these being: Labour Contracting and Hospitality.
To become Zimbabwe’s premier engineering, labour contracting and hospitality services provider while ensuring safety, health and environmental protection in all our operations.
To exceed customer expectations through superior engineering solutions, labour contracting and hospitality services.
We identify ourselves with the following values:
- ZNCC Midlands Chapter – Manager of the year (Winner) – 2015
- ZNCC Midlands Chapter – Small, Medium and Micro-sized Enterprises (First Runner) – 2016
- ZNCC Midlands Chapter – Businessman of the year (Second Runner-up) – 2016
- ZNCC Midlands Chapter – Enterprise Development Support Award (Winner) – 2016
- ZNCC Midlands Chapter Contractor in Safety Health and Environment – 2016
- ZIMRA Region 3 – Highest Voluntary Dollar Value Contributor (Winner) – 2016
- Zimbabwe Chefs Association National Competitions (Second Runner-up) – 2016
- ZNCC – Midlands Business leadership awards 2018
- CSR Network Zimbabwe Midlands CSR award 2018
- ZNCC SME Award 2018
- ZNCC Midlands Chapter Manager of the year 2019
- Megafest Midlands Company Award 2019